COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY POLICY
It is the NLA’s policy in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may be repeat infringers of the copyright and intellectual property rights of others.
Notice For Claims Of Intellectual Property Or Copyright Infringement; Agent For Notice Of Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide NLA’s Copyright Agent the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the NLA site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; AND
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
The NLA’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
National Lawyers Association
Attn: Joshua McCaig
By phone: (844) 917-1787
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org